Here are some things you should know before joining us for our in-person CR meetings.
- If you are uncomfortable attending an in-person meeting or you are experiencing symptoms of an illness please remain at home. We will offer weekly open share groups online every Wednesday evening at 8pm. You may access these groups at the bottom of our homepage.
- Our doors will open at 6:45pm on Monday evenings. There will be no dinner served for the time being.
- Please bring and wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.
- Please observe and maintain appropriate social distancing.
- We are unable to offer any children's programming at the present time. Must be 18 years of age or older.
- There will be no dessert (connection cafe) following open share meetings.